Here you get a chance of getting unforgettable wildlife experience where you come closer to animals through unbelievable acquainted animals encounter. There is the number of zoo features through which you can know about the wildlife.
The most memorable features of Singapore Zoo are
- Jungle breakfast where you take your breakfast with orangutans.
- Splash Safari show where you see Californian sea lions show off their water skills.
- Elephants of Asia where you see an elephant at work and play show.
- Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia which illustrates the life of East African 40 million years ago.
- Rainforest Kidzworld – Waterplay area.
- Fragile Forest where you come closer to critters such as mousedeers, lemurs, etc
- Australian Zone
- Zoo-rassic Park
- Land of Giants
- River Safari: River Safari is a river-themed zoo and aquarium which is built over 12 hectares. It is huddled by its two counterparts – Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. It is the first Asian river-themed park which is inspired by the world’s important rivers.
- Jurong Birds Park: Jurong Birds Park is Asia’s largest bird paradise where we meet the 5000 unimaginable and full of colourful birds of 400 species. Interact with the birds and come close to their habitats. The Jurong birds park comprises 20.2 hectares area and having giant walk-in aviaries where we can take a lunch with the well-trained parrots. Here we can enjoy Birds Show and children can be submerged in the kids’ friendly bird themed playground. The timing is 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Night Safari: The main attraction of the Singapore zoo is night safari where we experience 1000 nocturnal animals’ life in the dusk time. This is the world’s first-night safari park where there are seven geological regions. The tourists just take the experience to see wildlife at night. They get a chance to come close to these nocturnal animals by excited tram ride This is unforgettable and memorable forever as sweet memories. The timing is from 7.15 p.m to 12 midnight. The tickets counter for night safari is opened from 5.30p.m to 11.00 p.m. There are different admission timing slots are at 7.15 p.m, 8.15 p.m, 9.15 p.m and the last slot are at 10.15 p.m.